Skip to main content
Pisces
February 19 - March 20
Unfortunately you can't measure love the way you would the stock market, dear Pisces. And it's all right if that scares you a little, because you know that you have to work at something if you want to make it happen in your life. We all need to have the courage to try new things. So, yes you will find love in your life, but as to whom you will 'invest' with and how much you will 'invest,' you won't find out until the big day. Be patient, you won't be disappointed.

So that was my horoscope this morning on myMSN...funny, as I made blog notes last night while I was watching Grey's Anatomy (and weeping). The episode focused on "the best day" and how one doesn't know what their "best day" is until it is here and gone, and those "best days" are those that are ordinary and filled with our favorite people and often just little things. I agree with this...and I'm anxious for more "best days". Funny how when you want one...it never shows up, but when you are least expecting it...there it is!! Even funnier is how my horoscope lines up with this....

After Grey's I tuned into the Michael J. Fox "Always Looking Up" special. He is an amazing individual! I especially liked his shout out to the farmer! I was frightened by Bill Murray's freakishly white-blonde hair. While I was scared of the hair, a man with PD was golfing amazingly well...during this golf game MJF says, "It's not about winning, but about accepting yourself." This was appropriate, but hard to swallow. I LIKE TO WIN! I do need to be more accepting of myself, but I like to win!! So, I'm going to set out to win the races I can!! (Which is obviously not the race to get a job, the race to finish a dissertation, the race to have the cleanest most immaculate house, or the slimmest sleekest gal you know)...damn, I'm severely defeated!

During commercials, I read the new Glamour magazine that came in the mail (and playing with Newt) and I read about budgeting...I did so well from January through March, but I fell off of the wagon and it ran me over sometime in March until now. No Starbucks or pedicures and limit the lunches out. More importantly, I learned that hips are in!! I think that they should have put that on the front cover! Lastly...I read that the #1 most romantic line of all time comes from one of my favorite movies, "When Harry Met Sally". I guess I'm still waiting for the rest of my life to start...but I've got a lot to do in the meantime.

Random Friday thoughts....
  • Brandi hates me, as she has discovered The Pioneer Woman site through this blog...if you haven't stopped in to meet the Pioneer Woman, I encourage you to do so...but make sure you have a block of time and a diet coke because you'll be there for awhile
  • I'm walking for a while tonight in Relay for Life in remembrance of Dr. Edwards
  • I have a recently developed obsession with Crystal Light lemonade
  • I ordered The Bean this week and it has been shipped...stay tuned for results and report of The Bean workout
Have a good weekend!
~SFC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How has it really been THAT long...

I had no idea that it has been MONTHS since I posted last.  There are so many days when a blog idea strikes and the business of life takes over, thus the blog never happens. Maybe I'll add that to my 2016 plan.  Whatever 2015 was--I am determined to make 2016 a bit brighter, a bit lighter and a bit more mine.  I'm a living attempt to rework a lifestyle--to eat better, to plan healthier and to insert some exercise.  I hope to make more time for myself  to spend a bit more time doing what I enjoy whether it be taking pictures or cooking or writing.  I continue to dream of a horizon where I can watch a sunset, but until then, I'll keep on keeping on in the Midwest with an excess of trees, a lack of fine Mexican food and a shortage of good music and drink.

TGIF

TGIF by onlyfern featuring rubber shoes