Skip to main content

Baby it's HOT Outside

It's HOT out there! Wait, it was nearly HOT inside my house last night when the stinkin' air conditioner froze up...cross your fingers, she's working again. The dryer's not working, but I maximized efforts and read journal articles at the laundromat yesterday. 9 loads, 3 articles, and lunch in 2.5 hours w/o my iPod)...not too shabby. It was 83 at 8:30 this morning...it's up to 93 now at 10:35...it's predicted to be ~105 again today. That's nearly too hot to drink a beer, too hot to sit in a pool, too hot to sit in the pool with a beer! Is it possible to sweat in the cement pond?

I had a mini epiphany...I should have went to law school.

Readin articles, wonderin where the iPod is, maybe analyzin some data, and tryin to stay cool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How has it really been THAT long...

I had no idea that it has been MONTHS since I posted last.  There are so many days when a blog idea strikes and the business of life takes over, thus the blog never happens. Maybe I'll add that to my 2016 plan.  Whatever 2015 was--I am determined to make 2016 a bit brighter, a bit lighter and a bit more mine.  I'm a living attempt to rework a lifestyle--to eat better, to plan healthier and to insert some exercise.  I hope to make more time for myself  to spend a bit more time doing what I enjoy whether it be taking pictures or cooking or writing.  I continue to dream of a horizon where I can watch a sunset, but until then, I'll keep on keeping on in the Midwest with an excess of trees, a lack of fine Mexican food and a shortage of good music and drink.

TGIF

TGIF by onlyfern featuring rubber shoes