Skip to main content

Let this be my "Comeback"

Let this be my "comeback"....call me the come back kid...

I've been contemplating what to do for a comeback for awhilenow. I've given the blog a face lift. I've tried new recipes. I've taken photos. I've made lists.

For now, since I'm in the barn, on my iPhone, waiting on embryos to be recovered from a donor cow so that we may transfer them to recip mothers (surrogates), let me make a list.

1) Sometimes we shouldn't see it as failure, but see things as God saying, "Excuse me, you're headed in the wrong direction."

2) It's all part of His plan.

3) I praise God everyday for my parents who taught me strength and hope and kindness and independence. Although these are also some of my weakest points, somedays, they keep me going and are my strongest.

4) Homemade tomato soup is labor intensive and mily overrated. Campbell's is just fine. At least til I find a better recipe.

5) I need a catering van.


6) I'm a severe over committer.

7) The iPhone has changed my life.

8) I've started back to Weight Watchers for like the 8th time...it's going well. I've revamped old recipes, and found some new ones.

9) I miss my students.

10) Although I'd love a charmed life, I'm thankful for the one I have.

Comments

  1. So glad you are back, and hopefully that I'll get access to some of these recipes you are always talking about on facebook!
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How has it really been THAT long...

I had no idea that it has been MONTHS since I posted last.  There are so many days when a blog idea strikes and the business of life takes over, thus the blog never happens. Maybe I'll add that to my 2016 plan.  Whatever 2015 was--I am determined to make 2016 a bit brighter, a bit lighter and a bit more mine.  I'm a living attempt to rework a lifestyle--to eat better, to plan healthier and to insert some exercise.  I hope to make more time for myself  to spend a bit more time doing what I enjoy whether it be taking pictures or cooking or writing.  I continue to dream of a horizon where I can watch a sunset, but until then, I'll keep on keeping on in the Midwest with an excess of trees, a lack of fine Mexican food and a shortage of good music and drink.

TGIF

TGIF by onlyfern featuring rubber shoes