Skip to main content

You Make a Better Door than a Window

Day 3: Favorite TV Show

This like the favorite song goes in waves...

Shows I really, really like...This by the way is like admitting to guilty pleasures...(in no particular order)

Beverly Hills 90210 (the original, not the remake)

M*A*S*H

Dallas (love the theme song!!)

Sex and the City (I will have the little pink box of DVDs, someday)

I've also been known to tune into Little House on the Prairie from time to time...

Lately, I've really gotten into Army Wives, The Good Wife, Grays Anatomy, Private Practice, Bones, and Castle. I'm also REALLY, into Food Network this summer. The Next Food Network Star and Diners, Drive Inns, & Dives are topping the charts there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How has it really been THAT long...

I had no idea that it has been MONTHS since I posted last.  There are so many days when a blog idea strikes and the business of life takes over, thus the blog never happens. Maybe I'll add that to my 2016 plan.  Whatever 2015 was--I am determined to make 2016 a bit brighter, a bit lighter and a bit more mine.  I'm a living attempt to rework a lifestyle--to eat better, to plan healthier and to insert some exercise.  I hope to make more time for myself  to spend a bit more time doing what I enjoy whether it be taking pictures or cooking or writing.  I continue to dream of a horizon where I can watch a sunset, but until then, I'll keep on keeping on in the Midwest with an excess of trees, a lack of fine Mexican food and a shortage of good music and drink.

TGIF

TGIF by onlyfern featuring rubber shoes